Reliable Vivio 170GC Pro Garment Steamer With Metal Head
For over 20 years, Vivio has been the name that clothing retailers have trusted. A professional steamer is only as good as its components. To prevent mineral build-up, the most important part is the heating element and for this, we exclusively use our 1300W brass heating element. For safety, we include a wrap-a-round housing that prevents the bottle from falling off. The Vivio 170GC uses a metalhead that gets 20% hotter than a PVC head for taking care of tough wrinkles or to act as an iron.
- 𝗙𝗔𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗖 𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗘 - This clothing steamer features a fabric covered steam hose that acts as an insulator. This means the hose stays cool during continuous garment steaming.
- 𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧- The heating element is one of the most important parts of a fabric steamer. Ours is made from brass, an excellent material due to its thermal conductivity.
- 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗬 𝗔𝗟𝗨𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 - The VIVIO 170GC utilizes a cast aluminum steam head with a stay cool wood handle. The 170GC's head can simulate a steam iron when touching up creases on a sleeve or trousers reaching a temperature of 180ºF.
- 𝟯-𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗬 - This garment steamer is built with the professional in mind. The 170GC steamer uses heavy-duty brass fittings and commercial grade parts.
- 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 - The Vivio 170GC garment steamer features a built-in loop for hanging garments and easy removal and storage of the steam head.
- 𝗡𝗢 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦 - Refills are easy with the VIVIO 170GC anti spill cap means that when you flip the 1-gallon bottle, there will be no leaks or spills.